Interested in Personalized Training with Job Assistance?
Now let us see that what are those strategies which can help us in building our Links very easily. The below mentioned are some of the strategies :-
(1) Roundup Link building - There are many Posts which are updated again in again for several times. So everytime they update, they need some new URLs to link. So to understand Roundup Link building better we will go to Google and type "weight loss" + "Roundup" in the Search bar. We will be able to see that there are many different websites showing Roundups where many people are coming and continuously updating there articles. If we want our article to publish in this sites then we can contact the author of the website by writing him/her a mail & describing about our Content.
(2) Broken Link Strategy - Many of the articles contain broken links ie. the URL which we linked are not working anymore due to some technical reasons. So we can turn this into opportunity for us. For that, we will add one Chrome extension named as 'Check my Links'. It will tell us that how many invalid links are there in the opened page. Once we find any broken link on a page, we will directly contact the author of that article and report him about this & add that 'my article will be a good thing to post on in place of this broken link'. So like this we can make use of other's broken links.
(3) Build Link from Podcast - Now a days Podcasting is becoming very popular. We can give many inside tips to our listeners and slowly invite them to our blog/website.
(4) Give branded Name - It is one of the mostly used techniques, many Marketers use this.
(5) Become a source of News - If our article is the only first source for any viral thing, then by default other people will link us in form of Credit/Rights hold to/by & etc...
(6) Pre-outreach - Before getting our Content ready, we will start linking others to generate curiosity amongst them, then by default we'll be highlighted & link will be build.
(7) edu Resource page - To understand .edu domain (educational domain) we will go to Google and search for link:.edu "marathon". We will see numerous .edu sites in Google Search result. Once we find accurate .edu site where we can think that we can link our article, we'll contact them by mail and ask them that are they interested in publishing our article as is very descriptive and related to yours.
(8) Moving Man Method - We will find the right links by reaching out to the people with same interests who are currently linking to the pages that have been shut down or stopped.
(9) Guestographics - If we start publishing infographics on any other site, it is known as guestographics. For this, even on our website presence of infographics is necessary.
Have a friend to whom you would want to share this course?