Download the New LearnVern Android App and enter Lucky Draw to win Free Certificate
Till now we have seen that how Facebook is number one platform for Business to Customer marketing. In this video we are going to see & understand the Facebook algorithm in order to grow our Facebook page organically.
Facebook is one of the biggest Content rich platform on which Images, Videos, & GIF files are in very large numbers.
Algorithm of Facebook :
- Whenever we post a new Content on our Facebook page, the Facebook platform shows that content to 1% or 5% of our audience first, and if that audience is interacting and engaging in a proper way then only that content is further distributed to other remaining audience & hence sometimes get viral.
- We should always create multiple contents and proper content in order to engage with our audience. If our Content is good and engaging then only it will reflect in our audiences feed otherwise there are many ongoing contents which are better than ours.
The three important parameters of Facebook Engagements are :
- Like (user will click on like button if if he/she enjoyed the content provided)
- Comment (commenting helps FB algorithm to understand the content better & hence rank higher)
- Share (allows users to connect with other people in order to show the shared content)
A product or service is ready to sale only if first the concept of the product is sold & understood by the customers. That's why we use Facebook Funnel approach for Business management.
First thing which we should always remember while creating content on Facebook with Marketing purpose is that we will never directly ask our audience to buy the product. We will first develop a trustworthy relationship with our audience & then after only we'll recommend our products or services. This will not only help us generate sale but also our audience will be loyal to us & engage with us more than before. That's why building relationship in Social Media Marketing is very crucial.
Digital Marketing Sales Funnel :
- Awareness : Utilise platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Blogs, and Google to reach out to your targeted audience with interesting content to attract cold leads.
- Interest : If audience is interested in our product or services we can provide them with a free PDF or ebook or tutorial which can help to solve their problem or answer their queries.
- Desire : By giving us their credentials like email they have shown interest in our brand.
- Action : This is the time to close the deal and have audience purchase our product with full trust.
Have a friend to whom you would want to share this course?