Download the New LearnVern Android App and enter Lucky Draw to win Free Certificate
Till now we have seen that how we can generate our Google pixel code and create audience & then further how we can make our own search Ad.
Now we will see that how we can now make our first Video Ad. Video Ads are very effective & are very affordable because we are only attaching a video from our Youtube as an ad here.
Creating First Video Ads :
- You need a YouTube video for running Video Ads
- Use the sales video of your landing pages as your video ads
- Have a call to action that lead to landing page or sales pages
- Build Audience using Pixel, You can use Affinity Audience to tap in to competitors Audience
- Do not run Google ads for branding
- Video ads can be your YouTube search ads, in stream skippable ads, Bumper ads
Now we will go to our Google AdWords panel and create our first Video Ad :
- We will click on New Campaign and select our purpose ie. we'll choose the reason for running this campaign as 'Lead generation'.
- After that we will select Campaign type as Video Ad and click Continue button.
- After that we will name our Campaign as 'Video Conversions - Leadflux' and then select bid strategy as 'Maximise Conversions'.
- In the next step we will enter the budget type and amount ie. we'll choose Daily budget of 1000 Rs in 'India'.
- We'll select the Inventory type as Standard Inventory.
- After filling other details we will add the URL of our YouTube video which we want to show as an Ad.
- After that we'll click on 'Create Campaign' button and then this will be manually checked and approved by Google itself.
Now we will pointwise understand that what are smart display Ads :
- Smart Display Ads are the best type of ads to run
- Earlier there were size based ads campaigns
- Google make the bidding and target Audience
- Ads on the complete Automation
- Smart display works well with conversion optimized setup
Now we will go to our Google AdWords panel and create our first Smart display Ad :
- We will click on new Campaign and select our purpose ie. we will choose the reason for running this campaign as 'Create a Campaign without goal's guidance'
- After that we will select Campaign type as Smart Ad and select Calls to your business action & then after click on Continue button.
- After that we will be asked Business name & we'll give it as 'Leadflux' & also provide URL of our website.
- After that Google will automatically scan the full website we provided & learn about our business.
- It will show us Mobile & Desktop preview & also give us automated Headlines and description after scanning our website.
- After that we will click on Next button and add keywords themes to make our Ad to web searches.
- After that it will ask us that where do we want to advertise our Ad, we'll choose India and again click on Next button.
- After that we will select a budget which is automatically provided by them otherwise we can also enter our own Budget.
- Now we have successfully created a Smart display Ad.
Following are the things which we should keep in mind while Optimizing Google Ads :
- Track your Campaign daily
- Do not make decision on small amount of data
- Remove -ve keywords by looking at the data
- Create new ad group based on search term data
- Have 1 Phrase match and 1 exact match inside every ad group
- If you see any campaign is not generating results, Audit the landing page and funnel
- Have a long term bidding strategy, i.e. maximum conversion rather than Targeted CPA
- Do no run Brand Awareness ads
Have a friend to whom you would want to share this course?