If you are facing any issue in playing video please use Firefox browser.
In today's video our Topic is 'Keywords research'. It is an interesting topic because 'keyword' is the first thing which we look for while starting our journey in SEO. The way we search on Google Chrome browser and type something in Google search bar for any particular topic or incident, we call it as 'Keyword'.
Any search which has been made on 'Google' is known as Keyword. And when we are just typing our keyword, Google will show us some related searches in it's search bar's drop down. This is called Google Intellisence.
Following are the types of keywords which exist in SEO :
- Short tail keyword (eg. swiggy, nike shoes, iphone)
- Long tail keyword (eg. adidas red shoes online)
- Short term new keywords (eg. Infinity War)
- Long term evergreen keywords (eg. How to make Youtube Channel)
- Product keywords (eg. iPhone 12 pro max)
- Geo targeting keywords (eg. best cafes near Andheri)
- LSI keywords (eg. accomodation in Mumbai)
- Whenever we are searching anything on Internet we have an Intention behind it ie. to research, to read, to watch, to compare & etc...
- There are 4 very Important aspects in any Search Funnel ie. Awareness, Interest, Decision, & Action.
- Search Funnel basically means Get aware, Understand in deep, Research and compare, & atlast Buying.
Following are some of the basic keywords tools used and are free of cost :
- Google Search
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Trend
Now let us see that how we can do Keyword Research using different tools :
- Suppose we are a Health Instructor & help people in loosing their weight. So we will go to Google and search 'how to reduce weight'. As soon as we type this Google Intellisence will give us other related keywords that people are searching. They'll be like 'how to reduce weight in 15 days', 'how to reduce weight without exercise', 'how to reduce weight at home', 'how to reduce weight in 30 days', 'how to reduce weight after C section' & etc...
- We'll also see the LSI keywords which are related searches of our searched Google keyword.
- Now we will go to Google planner & search for 'how to reduce weight in one month' with country set as India. We'll get the search volume for this keyword around 1K-10K monthly searches. Also their we will see the CPC cost & other related keyword ideas based in the entered keyword.
- Now we will go to Ubersuggest tool & search for 'how to reduce weight in one month' with country set as India. We'll get the search volume for this keyword around 3K-4K monthly searches. Ubersuggest compiles data from different keyword research tools like Semrush, Google planner, & etc... Ubersuggest also shows related keywords, which are the keywords that are people searching for around our entered keyword. We'll also be shown the CPC & Paid difficulty for our keyword in this tool.
- Now we will go to Google Trends tool & again search for 'how to reduce weight in one month' with country set as India. We'll get the trend report of the keyword ie. interest of the people in this keyboard based on their searches. We can check the trend with different time sections ie. in past 30 days, 90 days, 6 month, 2 years, 5 years etc... We can also compare another keyword with the entered keyword to check the the competiton between them and how they both are trending.
So like this, by checking a particular keyword's search volume, or difficulty on different keyword research tools and analysing what to focus on and what not to, we'll come up with a appropriate list of keywords which we can include in our article and it can successfully rank it.
Hence, we have learnt that why Keyword Researching is the backbone of SEO and what are the different mostly used Keyword research tools around the globe.
Have a friend to whom you would want to share this course?