If you are facing any issue in playing video please use Firefox browser.
Now in this video of Facebook Ads, we will see that what are the different types of Campaigns & how to select any one and proceed with it. We will understand this concept by taking an example.
So firstly we will go to 'Create New Campaign' section and select 'Brand Awareness' from Awareness Campaign objective. We will name our campaign as 'Brand Awareness' and then click on Next.
After that we will set Ad name & then schedule the budget for our advertisements. We can select budget on daily, monthly, or yearly basis. The amount spent on Ads daily me very sometimes. We will also provide the starting and ending date for our ads management.
After that by same process we will select our Targeted audience on the basis of the Location, Age, Gender, and other factors. We'll select location as India, and the age group between 18 years to 40 years including all genders. After that we'll click on Next button time proceed further.
After that we will select the Facebook page for which we want our Advertisements to run. We also have format for Ads ie. how we want the structure of our Ad, in single Image or Video or in a Carousel (2 or more scrollable images or video).
In the next step we will add Primary text for our advertisement & also provide it with Headline and Description. We need to compulsory at the website URL and the display link for all this. Even if you want to add any kind of button or call-to-action like send a message, learn more, subscribe, sign up, shop now etc... we can add it.
So this was all about the Brand Awareness advertisement. Now the second type of campaign is 'Reach' which is used to show Ads to the maximum number of people. We need to follow all the same steps which we followed for 'Brand Awareness' campaign and run the 'Reach' kind of advertisements.
The next type of Campaign objective we have is 'Consideration' in which we have different types of Ads like Traffic (sends people to a destination like a website, a YouTube channel, or even to any particular Instagram page), Engagement (to get more page likes, event responses, or post reacts, comments or shares), App installs (show this ad to people who are most likely to download and engage with your app), Video views, Lead generation (collects lead for business), Messages (gets more people to send messages on Messenger or Instagram Direct).
Now we will now see Traffic Ads in detail. So, we'll follow the below mentioned steps to proceed & create Traffic Ad :
- Firstly we will set our campaign name as 'Traffic campaign' & then click on Next button.
- Then we will set the Ad set Name as 'Ad set 1'.
- After that we will choose that where we want to drive the traffic, to our website or app or whatsapp/messenger. In our case we'll choose Website & click on Next.
- Now we will set the asked Ad Name as 'Traffic Ad' & then fill other basic post related details.
- After that we will select any one Call to Action like Shop Now, Learn More etc... & then provide the URL where the user will be directed.
- So this is how Traffic Ad campaign runs.
Now we will see the 'App installs' Ad campaign :
- Firstly, we will select the App install campaign type ie. 'App Ads'.
- After that we will set the Ad Set Name as 'App install ad' & then we will choose the app which we want to promote. Before that we will select the Store from different option like Google Play Store, App Store, iTunes etc... In our case we have selected 'Learnvern' app & 'Google Play Store'.
- After that we will select the age group of our targeted audience as 18 years to 35 years.
- After that we will select the Facebook page where we want this advertisement to be shown.
- By default application image will be taken for 'App install Ad' campaign, but we can also add other media(images/videos) from the provided Add Media option.
- Hence, our 'App install Ad' Campaign is completed.
Now the next Campaign which we will see is Lead generation Campaign. Let us now understand step-wise that what is Lead generation Campaign and how to run it :
- Firstly we will add Campaign name as 'Lead Generation' & then click on Next button.
- After that we will set the Ad Set Name as 'Ad set 1' & then after select the Lead method (how we want to connect with people) ie. 'Instant Forms' or 'Calls'. In our case, we will select Instant Forms and let people submit their form to become a lead.
- After that we will select the Facebook page which we want to promote.
- After that we will accept the Lead Ads Terms & Conditions.
- After that we will set a particular budget for our advertisement, and then the scheduled time to run our Campaign.
- After that we will add demographics, interests, & behaviours according to our requirement and then proceed further.
- Now, next few things like 'Ad Setup' remains same such as of other campaigns. But the new things here is the Question Format section, where we need to select how we want the information to be collected from the people, ie. in 'Instant Form' or 'Automated Chat'. We'll choose Instant Form & than create a Form.
- So firstly, we will set Name of the Form & then Form type.
- After that we will add the required Introductory & Greeting data in the form of any image or video.
- In the next step we can add the questions which we want to include in the form of Multiple Choice, Short Answer, Conditional, or Appointment request.
- And similarly we can add other data which we want to include in our Lead form.
- Hence by clicking on 'Create Form' button our required Lead Form is created.
- So this is how Lead Generation Campaign can be run & used.
Have a friend to whom you would want to share this course?