1.With the part open, click Insert > Features > Intersect .
2.For Solids, Surfaces, or Planes, select the bodies to intersect or merge.
3.Select Cap planar openings on surfaces to cap flat openings in surfaces.
5.Select regions to exclude.
6.Select options as required:
The way to cut an intersection in soildworks is through the use of a diamond cutter. The tool removes the soil and then creates a shape that enables traffic to pass through.
1) Place the diamond cutter on top of the intersection and move it back and forth to remove soil from the area.
2) Line up the shape you want to create.
3) Continue cutting more soil until you reach your desired shape.
In this tutorial, we will learn how to create a new intersection point in SolidWorks.
The process of adding an intersection point in SolidWorks is as follows:
1. Create a sketch of the desired shape
2. Open the sketch from Part Design.
3. Right-click Sketch > Intersection > Create Intersection Point
4. Right-click Sketch > Edit Sketch > Change Direction Arrow and specify the direction of the new surface's slope