How to Use Mirror Command in AutoCAD
Now in this video, we see that how we can use a Mirror command in AutoCAD.
By using the mirror command, we can draw symmetrical parts of objects.
We can select the mirror command from our modify panel.
From a command prompt, the shortcut key for the mirror command is the 'M+I+Enter' key.
- First of all, we will select the object we want to mirror, and then we will press enter, and after that, we will be asked to mark two points, basically starting and ending points.
- After that, we will press Enter, and hence our symmetrical part of that object will be drawn.
- By using a similar method, we can also mirror many other objects like these.
- Now suppose, in some cases, we do not want the source object to remain as it is after we mirror that object, then we have an option of erasing the source object after we mirror it.
- We need to click 'Yes' for it in the command prompt.