In today's video we are going to see Features of Mobile OS & different Types of Mobile Devices available.
Following mentioned are some of the Features of Mobile Operating System : • Touchscreen • Cellular (Access to Internet facility) • Bluetooth • Wi-Fi • GPS Navigation • Camera (Front & Rear) • Speech Recognition • Voice recorder • Music player • Video player
Following three are the most popular Mobile Operating System used worldwide : - Android - IOS - Windows
- Android : • Android is an open source, Linux-derived platform backed by Google inc. along with major developers. • It has the largest installed base worldwide on smart phones. • The Latest Version of Android is 11.0 is Available. • Below mentioned are the versions of Android that has been released accordingly - Cupcake Android 1.5 Donut Android 1.6 Eclair Android 2.0/2.1 Froyo Android 2.2.x Gingerbread Android 2.3.x Honeycomb Android 3.x Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0.x Jelly Bean Android 4.1.x KitKat Android 4.4.x Lollipop Android 5.0
- IOS : • A closed source platform. • Built on open source Darwin core OS. • Earlier called iphone OS is created and developed by Apple Inc. • Distributed exclusively for Apple Hardware such as iphone, ipad, ipod Touch and second generation Apple TV. • The Latest version of mac OS is 11.1.
- Windows Phone : • The third largest installed base on Smartphone behind Android and IOS form Microsoft. • It is a closed source and proprietary platform. • Last version is Windows 10.
- Bar Phones : • Also Referred to as "candy bar" this is the most basic of handset form factors. • The phone is rectangular in shape, and does not have any hinges or moving parts. • You'll find a display screen and the standard set of number keys. • Depending upon the specific phone model, you also find soft keys, 'answer' and 'end' buttons, and navigation keys. • The Screen and all these keys are placed on the front of the device. • Since the keys are exposed, most phones using this form factor also provide a key-guard feature.
- Flip Phones : • Most Components including the screen and the keys are placed on the bottom half of the phone. • The top half is usually a plastic flap that folds on top. • Depending upon the phone model, the top half may contain a speaker and even a transparent windows that enables the user to see a portion of the screen when the phone is closed. • The visible part of the screen displays the time and caller ID information.
Ajit Kumar Bhagat
Very Good Teaching and Good Explain.
Thanks a lots.
it is very step for poor students by learn vern I again wanna do thanks of learn vern. i have completed my course of computer hardware its was very awesome and good skills traning that was superb.
✌️✌️ Best learning app 👌👌
Sonu kumar das
it is well course but i thing something is missing
Yogesh Narayanrao Zade
Overall good content, learned many new things😌
Sir leptop ki tachped kam nahi kar rahi kese cheng kare tachped ko
Imran Ansari is best Teacher ... Thank You LearnVern
This is a best web site :)