In this video we are going to see that how we can Troubleshoot any Mouse issues.
Generally, Mouse works accurately and there are not much problems seen in them but just in case we need the knowledge of what to do things when it stops working or show any kind of problem. Thus, following are the steps for Troubleshooting Mouse Issue :
- Check if the mouse is connected to the PS/2 or USB port properly.
- Verify that there are no opticals like hair or fuzz to block the sensor.
- Turn the mouse and remove the blocking from the hole, if any.
- Clean or replace the surface of the mouse pad. Also, now a days there are many accurate sensory mouse are available in market which do not require any kind of surface mouse pad.
Now, we will see that what are the steps which we should take while there is Issue in mouse Scroll Wheel :
- Check the working of Scroll wheel by reconnecting the USB mouse cable into the port.
- Turn off the computer.
- Clean the area around the scroll wheel.
- Turn on the computer and reset the mouse.
- Verify if the mouse works on another USB port.
- Check the USB mouse in another computer.
- Test another USB mouse from another computer.
- If it works, you will need to replace the mouse.
- Spending money on repairing the mouse is not recommended because in cheap rate quality mouse are available we can use that.
So this are all the steps and things which one should keep in mind while facing any problems regarding mouse not working properly.
In the next video we'll learn and see that what are different types of Cabinet.
Have a friend to whom you would want to share this course?