Download the New LearnVern Android App and enter Lucky Draw to win Free Certificate
In today's video we are going to practically see that how we can Disassemble an Assembled PC step-by-step.
- One should not wear any kind of watch or ring on their any of the hands.
- We will remove all the Types of Connectors of CPU. Firstly, we will remove the SATA cable & then the power connector of Harddisk. Then after we will remove the Harddisk as well.
- Now in the next step we will remove our RAM with ease just by unlocking the side buttons.
- After that we will remove our ATS connector with ease. Remember not to give much force otherwise things can damage.
- In the next step, we will remove the graphic card with the help of a screw driver. It is located at the side.
- Now we will remove the parts from Power ON panel. We'll remove the USB port, Audio port, Power ON/OFF cable, Restart cable, & LED light one by one carefully from that panel.
- After that we will slowly remove the ATS Power Connector.
- In the next step we will remove the Heat sink fan which is connected with the cable to the Motherboard. (While applying Thermal paste, do not apply it on the Heat Sink fan but only on the processor)
- After that we will slowly and carefully remove the processor by unlocking the cover of it and also while removing check all the corner notches properly.
- Now we will remove the SMPS by opening all the screws around it. For this we will place our CPU up front.
- After that we will remove all the four screw around the Motherboard and disassemble the it properly.
Hence, this is how PC is disassembled completely with all precautions.
Have a friend to whom you would want to share this course?