In this video series of four parts, we are going to first Diagnose the problem in our PC and then try to resolve it using different ways. Basically we are going to cover different types of troubleshoots and some practical knowledge about how to overcome solvable PC problems.
- To do things when PC/Laptop starts to hang and user start facing Computer hanging issues : • Meaning of Computer getting hang is Frozen computer • Examine and fix computer hanging issues • Analyze different scenarios and solutions to solve the keyboard issue • Analyze different scenarios and solutions to solve the mouse issue • Not to install unwanted software which create load on the RAM of the device
- Troubleshooting a Frozen Computer : • Frozen computer is the one which is completely unresponsive • It is unable to perform any Input changes form keyboard and mouse • Hardware or Software specification problem can cause random computer freezes and reboots • Use Anydesk software and compare the programs and software of faulty hanging computer with an accurately working computer & then sweep out the unwanted files and clean the system completely with only needful softwares. • Also we can clear all the Temporary files (cache memory) by going to administrator and writing '%temp' in there & then run it. This task will be created with administrative privileges. • Also, we can clean the Disk by going to Local Disk (C:)'s General Properties section.
- Following are the Steps to Troubleshoot a Hanged Computer : • Step-1 RAM • Step-2 Hard Drive • Step-3 Overheat • Step-4 BIOS • Step-5 SMPS • Step-6 Graphics Card We'll see every step in detail now.
- Step 1 : RAM • Bad memory stick can freeze a computer • Check RAM by using Memory diagnostic test • One can use third party tool such as "Memtest86" • Ensure that RAM is Compatible with the motherboard
- Step 2 : Hard Drive • Test the Hard Drive for bad sectors • Run a complete diagnostic test to check the stability of the hard drive • Use manufacturer's diagnostic tool like HDD Regenerator or "chkdsk" • If you come across a lot of bad sectors or errors, backing up data and repairing the bad sectors is recommended
- Step 3 : Overheat • Overheating is the most common issue that cause the system instability. • Check the BIOS to monitor the temperature • Remove the cabinet side panel and processor fan, then blow the air to dust out • Apply thermal paste to avoid overheating
- Step 4 : BIOS • System instability is caused due to over locking the Processor or RAM in BIOS settings • Reset the BIOS settings or remove and put back the CMOS battery • Ensure that the BIOS firmware is up to date
- Step 5 : SMPS - SMPS has to be powerful enough to handle the latest hardware in the system - Check the output voltage coming form SMPS - Loud noise from the SMPS indicates power supply issues
- Step 6 : Graphic Card • Overheating of heat sink and GPU or incorrect clock setting in GPU can cause system instability • Check if the GPU fan is working properly
So this are all the solutions which one can go for when he/she is facing any kind of Computer/Laptop hanging problems.
very nicely designed course
SO BASIC IMPORTANT
Sabale Yash Balasaheb
Yes,of course.It was a very practicsl oriented course.
Learn Vern thank so much
gajab ek number ,maja aa gaya
Jitendra Jagdish Kushwaha
I have completed the course but it is showing 99% and not 100% kindly do something and please provide me certificate.
The way he teach us is so good hard work always shines I've lot of respect for him
Tq sir for teaching us