TOPIC: AutoCAD Interview Q&A 2
So, the Next question is to list out and explain the toggle Key available in AUTOCAD, that means what is toggle Key and along with Toggle key what all options are available with us.
so you all know that we have practiced Drawing during the practice of Drawing there is this Command line available in the bottom, in AutoCAD, the whole Interface, there is a command line and below this command line, we have some options like Grid, Snap, Ortho, Dynamic Input, Dimension so all these things in the bottom or Scale so all these things are toggle keys, so we can make toggle keys available from the bottom through Customize Option or if we don't use that we can even hide it from there. (9 seconds gap) Here, within this whole Interface you can see command Line and below Command-Line we have Grid, then here is Snap mode, this is Dynamic Input, Ortho, then it is Polar Tracking that means here whatever customization we do or we draw or whatever command we use or if we use any tool within that, all these things give us an advantage and all these things along with different advantages makes easier to draw drawings so these are toggle keys.
Here this is the Customization Button so along with the Customization Button whatever things we need to make available, we can make it available easily or if we wish to hide anything from here we can do it from here as well.ok?
So the Next Question is to Mention any 5 shortcut keys of AutoCAD so this can also be asked about to explain about any 5 shortcut keys so out of all,
- firstly you can tell about Line where you can tell when you enter L the line command is ON,
- then you can tell about Circle that as we enter C then Circle command gets ON,
- then you can tell about D Enter, so as you enter D Dimension Style gets ON,
- then you can tell about REC enter, upon which Rectangle command will get ON,
- Then one more thing you can tell about UN Enter that means along with UN Enter whatever unit is currently running, so you can go to its Unit Manager,
So these are some of the shortcut keys and many more shortcut keys are there where you all can mention it ‘as an answer can’.
Let's see Next Question, List 4 Commands that you will find in the Drawing Toolbar, which means the Drawing Toolbar that is available with us, if we go there or see what all commands or options are available with us.
- So the First option is Line,
- the second option is Circle,
- the third option is Rectangle and
- the Fourth option is Arc
- then One more option is there that is Multiline
- then one more option is there that is Special line
- then one more option is there Hatching
Similarly many options are available with us here and you can say this in your answer.
So let us see the Next Question : Can Toolbars be customized? If so, what would be the purpose?
that means there is a toolbar and can we customize it so when we practice or we made initial videos when we started AutoCAD so there I told you the tool bar available with us, we can customize it.
That the tools that are available with us that means the ribbon or panel available with us within that whatsoever tools are available and if I don't use any of this tools and in place of that rest tools are available and if I wish to keep it on top or want to make a highlight or to pin it so we can do that so the what is the purpose? so the purpose can be that whenever we draw within drawing here we can make available all those things that we want to make available with us and there is an advantage with this that we can complete the project in very less time easily, so this is the purpose and the answer is Yes, we can customize it.
Let's see about the Next Question that is Explain the concept of Layers?, in the video of Layers we saw and discuss there, so you can answer this that we use layers because we can divide whole drawing or layout into different parts that means if I want to represent a single part so I can do that without making any changes within the drawing and why and how this can be possible. After all, the whole layout that we made or the whole drawing that we made, whatever things were there that means the divide that we did, that means, things of similar type are in one layer and we made a different layer for things of different type and we created different layers for the third separate type of things.
We created different layers so that all different things will have separate layers and the one I want or the one I want to represent I will keep that layer ON and will freeze the rest Layers or will hide it, so whatever is my requirement, according to that I can customize it.
One more thing along with the use of layers we can make our drawing attractive as well. That means wherever we represent it, it will be represented nicely and in different colors.
The next question is: What does the Layer Properties Manager do?
that means the layers that we make, there we have a lot of options available to us like if there is one layer
- what color should be inserted in it,
- what line type should be applied,
- what line weight should be set for a layer,
- then whether we want to take a print of this layer or not,
- whether to hide or unhide a layer,
- whether to freeze or unfreeze a layer
- whether we want to take a layer in VP that means in Plotting or not
so these all options are there and along with that, we can set filters within ‘Filter’.
in ‘filter’ there is an option that only the layers that are freezed should be displayed, so we have facility of that as well, that means as per our requirement, we can customize or can modify the whole manager, we get an advantage in finding our specific need or requirement.
Let's see the Next Question: List out the types of Array and also list the items that must be defined when applying a different Array?
That means first we will see what Array? and what all options are available within Array and when we make a drawing within Array or when we work with Array what all we need to take care of,
So the first option is that within Array we have three types:
- the first one is Polar Array
- second is Rectangle Array and
- the third option is Path Array
so whenever we work with Polar Array we need to mention
- what is the Center
- then we need to mention how many items do we need to copy
- then we also need to mention in how many layers do we need to work
- then we also need to define a number of rows
- then we also need to define the distance between the objects
- if there is an angle there, we also need to define that: how much angle from start to end
- how many angles do we need
- then in how many parts do we need to do polar
So these are all things we take into consideration when we do polar Array, these things we need to look after in polar Array.
then we have have rectangle array that means any object that we need to copy in rows and columns so there we need to see
- the distance between two rows and two columns, mention how much do we need
- then how much is the total distance or how much do we need
- then how much number of rows or number of columns do we need
so these many things we need to see in rectangle array and how many levels do we need ,then last is path array so in path array
- we need to define the objects that we need to copy multi times
- then along with copy, where? i.e. in which path do we need to copy
- then the two objects that will get copied there, the distance between the two: how much is it?
So these were a few things that we need to take into consideration when we work with path array.
In a nutshell, if we see the answer to this question then there are three things or three types are available in Array: Polar Array, Rectangle Array and Path Array and within all of the three, there are different things that we need to take care of.
Let’s see Next Question: Describe the function of the "Model" and "Layout" tabs on the bottom of the AutoCAD user Interface Screen.
That means when you all turn On the AutoCAD, in the AutoCAD on the lower side you will see three options like here you can see in the bottom, here are three options: Model, Layout One and Layout two.
so a model is that place where we make a drawing and modify it. Here we edit, make changes within drawing/ layout or project.
The layout gives us a view with which we can represent and print nicely or make it PDF, also the drawing that we have, its full layout can be customized.
so this is Layout and within Layout, the page size or the set up of page size can also be viewed then let's take an example if we want to take a seat and to represent in a seat so that also can be set in a layout, so the layout is that place from where we can export any drawing and model is that place where we make any drawing, modify it or edit it.
If you have any queries or comments, click the discussion button below the video and post there. This way, you will be able to connect to fellow learners and discuss the course. Also, Our Team will try to solve your query.
Share a personalized message with your friends.