In Android Studio, an implicit intent is a type of intent that does not need to be explicitly defined.
The following steps are required to set up an implicit intent in Android Studio:
- Create a new project with a main activity
- Select the “New Activity” option from the drop-down menu and select “Blank Activity”
- In the “Enter Activity Name” field, enter "HelloWorld"
- In the “Edit Activity” window, under “Activity Type”, select "SingleTop"
- In the "Add No Activities" window, under "Target Name", enter "com.example.helloandroidstudio"
Share a personalized message with your friends.