1. Here we can see that inside our 'res' folder, we have set different types of images in 'drawable', which is different countries like Canada, USA, France, Russia.
2. Now we will see string.xml, in which we have to store strings of our different countries, first we will see our default 'string.xml' file there.
3. Here we have to define three things, first, we will define the example name. Second, we will define text which should be displayed below the example, and the third will be color.
4. First, we will provide string names,
<string name=""app name""=Mona_Example>""<string/>
5. After that we will provide text,
<string name=""info text"">You are here</string>
6. Now the third here we will specify color,
7. Now for the different countries that we have taken like France, Italy... we will set the string for them in the same way.
8. So now the default code that we have designed will be used in every country's string file, we can use Google Translator to change the app name, info text.
9. We have a 'main.xml' file inside our layout folder, by setting a default image view inside it, which holds the image of the earth, and also setting a text view in it, inside which we can change our text size, text color specifically, we're done coding.
10. Now we will execute it, and after executing it, this works perfectly.
Have a friend to whom you would want to share this course?