If you are thinking about learning PHP, you will not find a better PHP tutorial. The PHP course at LearnVern includes the Basics of PHP with theory and practical examples and real life examples of things that a PHP developer faces in Real Live Project Development. The best part of the PHP Training at LearnVern is that it is taught in your own language. The course starts with an introduction of PHP, and goes ahead and explains the most important topics in PHP like arrays, sessions, include, functions, forms, variables, class. Not only is every topic explained in detail but also includes the How and why of implementing the PHP code.
Future of PHP and Job Market
PHP is a free, open source and extremely popular language, Both Large and small companies like Facebook, Wikipedia use PHP. Because of its popularity and features a huge number of PHP Jobs are available across the world.
Though there are no official PHP Certifications available but the content includes everything that you would require to crack any PHP Interview.
Upon Completion of the PHP course
By the time you are done with your course you will be
1) Code in PHP
2) Able to develop and Design the best looking PHP applications and Web sites.
3) Gain a solid understanding of PHP to learn advance topics in PHP or learn CMS (Content Management Systems) like Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Wordpress
4) Work on a real live project in PHP
Requirements for this course
1) You will need a basic understanding of C, C++ (Link to the course)
2) Computer with Compiler to practise the learnings and exercises assigned to you.