To share your document in Microsoft Word 2016 or to save it in OneDrive or SharePoint, you need to open the program first.
1. Open Microsoft Word 2016 on your computer.
2. Click the File tab on the top left of the screen and then click New to create a new document or open an existing one.
3. Type in your full name and email address, then click Next.
4. On this screen, type in your password twice - once for yourself and once for someone else who you want to share with, then click Next again.
5. On this screen, type in any comments that might help people understand what’s going on with your document, along with any information that you want them to see when they view it.