To share your document in Microsoft Word 2016 or to save it in OneDrive or SharePoint, you need to open the program first.
1. Open Microsoft Word 2016 on your computer.
2. Click the File tab on the top left of the screen and then click New to create a new document or open an existing one.
3. Type in your full name and email address, then click Next.
4. On this screen, type in your password twice - once for yourself and once for someone else who you want to share with, then click Next again.
5. On this screen, type in any comments that might help people understand what’s going on with your document, along with any information that you want them to see when they view it.
For users of Microsoft Word, the process of converting a document to their preferred word processor is often time-consuming and error-prone. To convert a document:
To make a copy of the document, click Info, and then click Copy
Once you have saved the document to a folder or location, select File > Save As. When you have saved your copy to a folder, enter the file name and click Save
While the concept of email attachments is well known, attaching a word document to an email in Hindi can be a little tricky. The process might differ from one provider to another, but most applications will allow for this task. Find out how it's done below!
Word document attachment in Hindi:
Attach a Word Document to an Email in Hindi
Open your email application and navigate to the compose window. In the bottom right corner, there should be a button that says "attach files". If you don't see this button or find it difficult to locate, you can click on "more" then select "attach files". In the new window that opens up, browse through your file system and select the file you want to attach.
Once you have selected your file, click.
Prabhat Kumar Yus
very helpful courses thank you very much
Atish santosh patil
These is so easy language in learn computer course