Position resizing is a useful tool when you want to add text or an image in a specific place on a graphic. It can also be helpful when you need to quickly change the size of an image in order to reuse it.
When using position resize, it is important to know the dimensions of the graphic before resizing it so that you don't end up with distorted graphics if not adjusted properly. Position resize is a powerful tool that can be used by writers and designers alike. It's fundamental for web pages and print publications because it allows for quick adjustment of text and images on any given page without having to redraw all of them.
All the word processing programs such as Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign allow you to resize text or position images in them. When you use any of the programs, most of the time you won't be able to see whether text is right-aligned or not. This is because all word processors have a special feature that is called "Auto Paragraph" and is set to automatically align text for space savings.
There are no issues with resizing image in Microsoft Word and InDesign, but you should be aware that many users don't like this feature. It's possible that an image may not be aligned correctly on a page with autopath settings enabled.
In order to resize images and objects in MS Word for Hindi, you have to follow the steps given below.
1. Open your MS Word document
2. Right click on the image you want to resize and then click “Image” from the drop down menu
3. Once you click Image, a new window will open by selecting "Open as picture" option from the drop down menu
4. There will be a small box at the bottom of this window which has options like "Original Size," "Height," "Width," and "Scale." You can change these settings accordingly
5. After setting your desired size, go back to the main window and save your work
the way they explained it was amazing!
Highly Recommended Course
Mera video chalta hi nahi h pls do something
Every topic is explained very well.
Better understanding and easy to learn . Nice teaching👍👍