Insert a document in Word, follow the certain steps:
1. Click where you wish to insert the content or text of the existing document.
2. Go to Insert and select the arrow next to Object.
3. Select Text from File.
4. Locate the file that you desire and then double-click on it.
5. To add in the contents of additional Word documents, repeat the above steps required.
This hindi tutorial will answer your question about how to insert a file into Microsoft Word. The steps are quite simple, but the idea is to show you how to do it using the keyboard shortcuts.
Step 1: Open Microsoft Word
Step 2: Type the following in the Search bar in Microsoft Word: "Insert File" or "Insert File Into Document" or "Files." You can also type it in any open document.
Step 3: Find where you want to insert this file and click on that spot on screen. If another spot opens, then keep clicking until that spot opens up again.
Step 4: Select Insert File from the list of options that comes up.
Step 5: Find where you want to save this document and click on that option instead of Save As
A. To append text to the end of a document, follow these steps:
1. Open the document in Microsoft Word
2. Right-click the text you want to append and choose "Append Text."
3. Type your new text in the box that appears below the existing text that you want to append.
4. Click "Append" to save your changes or "Exit" if you’re finished adding text to this document
Solanki Ajay Narshibhai
the way they explained it was amazing!
Highly Recommended Course
Mera video chalta hi nahi h pls do something
Every topic is explained very well.
Better understanding and easy to learn . Nice teaching👍👍