Trust and accountability are two of the most important factors for successful organizations. They are needed to create a safe and productive workplace.
Some ways for companies to create trust and accountability include:
- having clear rules, policies, and procedures in place;
- giving employees access to information about the company;
- providing feedback on work performance;
- setting expectations for performance;
- giving employees opportunities to learn new skills through training or mentoring.
Share a personalized message with your friends.