The basic tools in Photoshop are:
- Layers - allows you to combine different images together
- Selection - allows you to select an area of an image to work on separately from the rest of the photo
- History brush - allows you to undo or redo your changes without having to undo all your changes
- Gradient tool - allows you to create a gradient between two colors
- Brush tool - allows you to draw lines, shapes, or textures with different types of brushes
- Eraser tool - removes pixels from an area
Share a personalized message with your friends.