Interested in Personalized Training with Job Assistance?
- The Action class is primarily used to control mouse and keyboard actions. Selenium
- provides a number of methods for carrying out such tasks.
- Selenium Keyboard Actions:
- sendKeys(): Sends the element a series of keys.
- keyUp(): used to release a key.
- keyDown(): Presses a key without releasing it.
- It helps to navigate through the website with ease.
- It has better accuracy than mouse navigation.
- It also provides a faster response time than mouse navigation.
- It has better precision than keyboard navigation.
- Mouse can be used to make selections on the website and perform other tasks that are not possible with keyboard commands.
- To create keyboard and mouse actions in Selenium, you will need to use the following classes:
- Selenium WebDriver: This class is used by most Selenium tests to interact with the browser.
- Selenium IDE: This class is used by most Selenium tests to interact with the IDE or text editor of the target application.
- WebElement: This class is used by most Selenium tests to interact with elements on the page such as links, buttons, text fields, etc.
- KeyboardEvent : This class provides an event stream representing key strokes in a key-down event and key-up event
Students Enrolled : 36843
Share With Friend
Have a friend to whom you would want to share this course?