In this tutorial, we will cover what you need to do to add a new web form in Visual Studio:
- Open the Web Form project in Visual Studio.
- Right-click on the project and select Add -> New Item.
- Select Web Form from the list of templates.
- Name your web form "New Web Form" and click OK.
- Right-click on the newly created web form and select Edit HTML Source.
- Enter the following code into your HTML source code file (this is an example of how to enter code for a simple textbox):
Share a personalized message with your friends.