Interested in Personalized Training with Job Assistance?
- Make sure you've done your homework.
- Determine which social media channels are appropriate for your company.
- Showcase Your Crisis Management Maturity.
- Make sure you've mastered the art of storytelling.
- Establish Your Priorities.
- Now is the time to ace your social media marketing interview!
- What inspired you to pursue a career in marketing?
- What social media channels are you familiar with?
- What do you think are the three essential skills for a career in marketing?
- What kind of management style do you prefer?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Be a STAR.
- Prepare the counter.
- Check all channels.
- Do your research.
- Back it up.
- Know your interviewers.
- Follow up.
- Don't bad mouth previous employers.
- Have a hunch about what you'll say, but only a hunch.
- Include fascinating facts and anecdotes in your responses.
- Make a journalist's day by sharing something you've never shared with anybody else.
- There will be no rambling!
- Be honest.
Share With Friend
Have a friend to whom you would want to share this course?