The Instagram setting has been changed a lot in recent years:
- In 2006, the application was just for viewing pictures.
- In 2008, it became a social network where users could share content as well as view others’ content.
- In 2009, Instagram introduced video sharing on their application.
- In 2012, Instagram introduced the ability to “like” photos and videos from your mobile phone or tablet computer.
- In 2013, Instagram allowed users to follow hashtags on their application so that they could be able to see all of the posts related to a certain topic at once