Tally Prime helps you manage your stock inventory. It has a feature called Stock Category, which allows you to categorise the items in your inventory by type of product and by category. The function of this app is to help you keep track of what’s on hand, what’s coming in, and what’s going out.
A stock category allows for a more granular view of stocks. It is used to categorise stocks based on certain attributes such as market cap, sector or industry. The Stock Category in Tally Prime lets you organise your stock items easily. It also makes it easy to find specific products based on their category or brand name.
The Stock Category feature allows users to create as many categories as they need to organise their inventory better. It also gives them the ability to sort their inventory by category for easier viewing. The stock categories are designed to help you organise your stocks better and offer an alternative way of classifying them more intuitively.
This video tutorial will discuss how the Stock Category in Tally Prime can be used to classify stock items.
In the Stock Category, instead of having a large number of items, you have a few categories that you can use to divide your stock items. You can also set up subcategories and create as many categories as you want. This helps categorise stock items and make them easier to manage with Tally Prime.
Stock Category in Tally Prime is an alternative classification of Stock Items. It helps the users to manage their stock items. You can use it to list your items by category, search for them by category, sort them by category, and filter out the results.
The following is the list of stock categories available in Tally Prime:
- Capital Goods: includes machinery, tools, and equipment used in manufacturing.
- Consumer Goods: includes products that are used for personal consumption.
- Industrial Goods: includes products that are used for commercial or industrial purposes.
- Services: includes services provided by businesses to their customers or members.
- Transportation and Logistics: includes products related to transportation and logistics, such as vehicles, ships, planes, trains, etc.
Stock Category in Tally Prime is a feature that offers an alternative classification of Stock Items. It allows users to classify stock items within a company, such as products and services, into different categories. Stock Categories can be used to categorise the stock items based on the following:
- Stock Item
- Area of Responsibility
The Stock Category is also a great way to segment your inventory by different types of customers that visit your store.
To enable Stock Category in the Inventory Info menu, follow these steps:
1. Press F11 > Inventory Features > Set Yes for Maintain stock categories.
2. Press Esc to close the window, and you will be back on your inventory screen with a new option to set up your inventory categories under the "Stock Categories" section of your inventory info menu.
The Chart of Accounts feature in Tally Prime allows the user to view their accounts and transactions with ease. It is a useful feature for accounting professionals who need to view their expenses, income, assets, liabilities, capital items etc.
In Tally Prime, press Alt+G (Go To) > type or Chart of Accounts, Enter> select Stock Item, and Enter.
Enter the stock item's name by typing it or by selecting it. Tally Prime shows a screen for stock item alterations.
Some of the benefits of using predefined stock categories in tally prime are:
- Easier tracking of inventory and sales.
- Better planning for future events and promotions.
- More accurate forecasting for future events and promotions.
Tally Prime is a cloud-based accounting software that helps businesses manage their finances. Setting up a predefined stock category in Tally Prime can be done in three simple steps:
1) Define the type of stock you want to track (e.g., "office supplies")
2) Create a new account for each type of stock
3) Add the new accounts to your inventory list and ensure they are active.
Tally Prime is a business management software that can be used by anyone who needs to manage and organise their business data. It is a cloud-based software that allows users to create and manage their own content.
The software's predefined categories are designed to make it easier for users to find what they need. However, the categories are not perfect for every use case, and users need to know how to use them properly.
Here are some tips on how you can use the predefined categories in Tally Prime:
- Use the "Find" function in the "Data" tab of Tally Prime
- Create your own custom category if you need one
- Use the "Categories" button on the left side of your screen
Tally Prime provides different options, such as cost category and stock category. The cost category can be used for calculating the total expenses in a given period, while the stock category is used for tracking inventory. The difference between these two categories is that the stock category shows the number of units available in a given period. In contrast, the cost category shows how much it costs to buy each unit.
Best Course for beginner.
This Video is really most informative
Thank you sir very helpful video
This Video is really most informative
Bohot Easy Language ke sath Padhaya ja raha hai Thank You Sir!
Share a personalized message with your friends.