This is a question most developers and users ask sometimes. There are many ways to answer this question:
- You can use the image url with raw_input("Enter image url:") in your Django code.
- You can use an urllib2 library call, such as urlopen with the image file name.
- You can use an urllib2 library call, such as urlfetch with the web address of the image.
- You can use a third party Python web framework like Flask or Django Rest Framework to handle requests and responses.
- If you need to load images from a remote URL, you should consider using a serverless architecture in which you don't have to deal with hosting and scaling servers.
- Other libraries that might