A database can be installed in Python using the following steps -
- Create a directory for the database files.
- Create a file called db_setup.py in the directory you created in step 1.
- In the file, create a class called Database with two methods - __init__ and __init__().
- Create a file called data_file with two columns - "id" and "name".
- In the file, create an object of your class Database with your data-file as its argument and initialize it by running db_setup() or by calling it manually from Python code after importing your module that contains your class Database .
- Import your module into Python code where you want to use it and call
Share a personalized message with your friends.