Here are some tips on how to use the animation tools in Premiere Pro.
- As soon as you open up your project, set your frame rate to 24 frames per second.
- Make sure that your timeline is set to one minute in length.
- Under the timeline, select "frame range" and choose "to end of the project."
- Select the line item that corresponds with each of your clips - this selects all clips inside of it and puts them on the timeline.
- Underneath the timeline, select "frames" and choose "default." This will make sure that you have synced all of your animations with one another.
Share a personalized message with your friends.