Software engineers are the people who design, develop, test, and maintain computer software. They are responsible for creating the software systems that many of us use on a daily basis.
The key roles in software engineering include:
- Programmers: write code to create software.
- Designers: create designs for user interface and user experience.
- Analysts: analyze data from users and use it to improve the design of the product or service.
- Quality assurance (QA) testers: test products or services to ensure they meet quality standards before they go live.
- Product managers: create new features as well as manage aspects such as product marketing and sales.
Share a personalized message with your friends.